Sunday, November 7, 2010

--- .-. .--. .... . ..- ...



1.) I'm moving into a new flat!! Yay!!!

2.) I'm currently re-writing "Any Other Day / Jeder Andere Tag". When I wrote the screenplay, I was very influenced by realist filmmakers, such as Michael Haneke and Takeshi Kitano. Reading it now, I found a few flaws - in general, it feels something so detached from my current style (or the style I intended it to have from the beginning) that the script needs to be changes, and whaddayaknow, since I got some time on my hands, I decided to re-write some parts of it. Can't tell how much it is as of now, but it'll be a lot darker and a lot closer to the psychedelic-noir style I intended the visuals to be.
I'm very proud of some parts though... thinking that the first rough draft/treatment was done three years ago is quite shocking, because it still feels so fresh and exciting. It just needs the right atmosphere and coloring.

3.) Some cool things ahead I don't want to talk about just yet. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment