Monday, July 13, 2009

I've not got a heart-condition!!

After almost fading a few times over the last 5 days, ache in my left chest and arm, I finally decided to visit my doctor today, after being violently reminded of my own mortatily earlier in the noon (don't ask).

Anyway, it turns out I've not got a heart condition - heart, lungs, blood-pressure... it's all fine.

JEDER ANDERE TAG/ANY OTHER DAY looks more and more accomplished on paper, had a meeting yesterday, discussing the visuals. I've departed quite a lot from my initial idea of Haneke-esque impressionism, definetely a good thing.

Also, it's pretty much confirmed elsewhere but if you've not registered, I'll start working for RADIO FRITZ in September for a month. I'm really, really happy this worked out, can't wait to start the 4 weeks. I'll see where it takes me from there.

As a celebration of my upcoming job and my healthy heart, 3 essentially great music videos including dance-moves!!



1 comment: