Wednesday, July 8, 2009

'Tous les garcons et les filles...'

There's been long time no entry, and I'm happy to announce that THIS time, it actually has constructive reasons.



My long-in-the-works shortfilm ANY OTHER DAY / JEDER ANDERE TAG is moving along pretty well. We've got a cameraman and various actors attached, which we might confirm as soon as we'll have the money to greenlight the project. Raising money is 'of course' very very hard for a short film, and that it is my first doesn't really help either *duh*.

But I'm pretty optimistic. It's a whole bunch of work, but we'll figure how to do it, somehow...

I'm currently working on the visualiasation of the script, so we're talking shots, angels, colors etc. I've got to further expand my DVD-library (whoever has gotten my DVD of VITAL - please, let me know, I NEED IT) to further find new ways of visualisation which you've not yet seen before elsewhere.

Apart from that, I've been a bit tight on the entire project, and decided to loosen a bit up. SO, brace yourself for:

- at least 2 scenes of crying people
- fake blood - tons of it
- a group of dead bodies (group = more than 3)
- many, many colors
- the Beatles of crime
- mysterious writing on public walls
- loads of kick-ass action

Exactly *how* we'll do it is a bit in the open, but we'll manage, I hope...

Since I'll be pretty busy on the project, I won't post a lot and probably won't be in touch with many of you, so mail/calls/donations of money are VERY welcome!!

If you'd like to participate on the film and do something, then PLEASE, contact me. I guess you know how.

Alright now, back to watching some secondary material...

No comments:

Post a Comment